Sticky Chicken & Plum Tray Bake
- 1kg Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) plum sauce
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 4 plums, halved, stoned
- 1 bunch pak choy, halved lengthways
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Use a sharp knife to cut 2 slits in thickest part of each piece of chicken.
- . Place in a bowl. Add Oyster sauce, plum sauce, ginger & Five Spice. Toss to coat evenly.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange chicken mixture in a single layer on lined tray. Bake, turning occasionally, for 35 mins or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the Plums to the chicken mixture on the tray. Bake for 10 mins or until the plum is just tender. Add the pak choy to the tray. Bake for 2 mins or until pak choy just wilts.
- Serve immediately with rice.
We would love to see you try this recipe that we found on taste.com. Let us know what you think.
As always we love to hear from you. Head over & like & Follow our Facebook, Instagram & Pintrest pages or sign up to our mailing list to keep up with the goings on instore and updates online.
With love from your friendly Willow & Fli Team xx.
Leave a comment