Sticky Chicken & Plum Tray Bake
- 1kg Chicken Drumsticks
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) plum sauce
- 2 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 4 plums, halved, stoned
- 1 bunch pak choy, halved lengthways
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Use a sharp knife to cut 2 slits in thickest part of each piece of chicken.
- . Place in a bowl. Add Oyster sauce, plum sauce, ginger & Five Spice. Toss to coat evenly.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Arrange chicken mixture in a single layer on lined tray. Bake, turning occasionally, for 35 mins or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Add the Plums to the chicken mixture on the tray. Bake for 10 mins or until the plum is just tender. Add the pak choy to the tray. Bake for 2 mins or until pak choy just wilts.
- Serve immediately with rice.
We would love to see you try this recipe that we found on taste.com. Let us know what you think.
With love from your friendly Willow & Fli Team xx.